We’re the “up-at-5-AM, day-conquering, boundary breaking” types! When we see a mountain, we climb it. We accelerate through turns and don’t look back. We live our dreams and believe in our power. We take our bodies where our minds want them to go. When our hearts start pumping, that’s when we feel most alive. We sweat passion. We pedal ambition. We dump the chains of perceived limitations and we break a sweat. We breakdown barriers and together—we have fun!”
We are THRILLED (really, truly, seriously!!) to have spin classes at Dancing Mind!
Why we Spin
Indoor cycling is one of the best ways to get your heart rate up while minimizing impact on joints. It’s good for just about anyone. We have a variety of spin classes to get you breathing and sweating, along with a group of expert cycle instructors to lead you through a fun cardio workout.
Spin outside the box
Our energizing cycling instructors lead you though an incredible indoor cycling experience like you’ve never imagined while you pedal along to some awesome music. We transform your ordinary “big-box gym stationary bike cardio class” into a carefully choreographed and highly addictive workout, designed to invigorate your body, mind and spirit.
Tailored for all levels of fitness, our rides are designed to challenge even the fittest athletes, but, at the end of the day, you are the one who decides how hard you ride. We just ask that you give it all you’ve got.
Using a heart rate (HR) monitor isn’t rocket science; it’s just a case of getting in the right zone. Do yourself a favor and buy a HR monitor, it will get you results in a much shorter timeframe!
Here is a summary of the HR Zones:
- Zone 1 (60-65% of maximum heart rate): For long, easy rides, to improve the combustion and storage of fats.
- Zone 2 (65-75% of MHR): The basic base training zone. Longish rides of medium stress.
- Zone 3 (75-82% of MHR): For development of aerobic capacity and endurance with moderate volume at very controlled intensity.
- Zone 4 (82-89% of MHR): For simulating pace, improving endurance at lactate threshold.
- Zone 5 (89-94% of MHR): For raising anaerobic threshold. Good sessions for 10- and 25-mile time-trials.
- Zone 6 (94-100% of MHR): For high-intensity interval training to increase maximum power and speed