GO FROM A HUMAN BEING DOING YOGA,
TO A HUMAN BEING YOGA. – Baron Baptiste
LEVEL I: Off the Mat. Into Your Life (200HR RYT)
DM’s Yoga Teacher Training Program is for people who are ready to take the next step and discover their own power. The program is designed to totally immerse students in the transformation process and is open to those who want to teach and learn how to show up powerfully in their own lives.
This Program is spread over 6 months and consists of over 230 hours of training with Senior DMY teachers, exceeding Yoga Alliance’s 200-HR RYT requirements. Program Modules focus on an in-depth understanding of the anatomy and physiology of Hatha yoga, power yoga asana and assisting, sequencing, yoga physiology and philosophy, meditation and pranayama, connecting with your class, and practical teaching experience with feedback.
Our goal is to produce knowledgeable, authentic teachers who can teach at any venue and be powerful! We are committed to teaching yoga in a way that is accessible to our modern society, demystified and practical for daily application and, ultimately, as a way of life.
Seize an opportunity that may change your life.
Dancing Mind is a Yoga Alliance accredited school and offers this program to any student or guests who are interested in learning more about yoga, deepening their practice and or becoming a yoga teacher.
Spring 2018 Modules:
Saturdays & Sundays, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Module #1 – April 14 & 15
Grounding Your Practice: Foundations of Power Vinyasa Yoga
Module #2 – May 12 & 13
Alignment: Applied Principles of Yoga & the Human Body
Module #3 – June 9 & 10
Teaching Practicum I: Power Yoga Sequencing & Techniques
Module #4 – July 14 & 15
Teaching Practicum II: Finding Your Voice & Owning Your Seat as a Teacher
Module #5 – August 11 & 12
Teaching Practicum III: The Art of Seeing & Feeling Your Students
Module #6 – September 15 & 16
Your Personal Transformation: Becoming an Agent of Change™
Bonus! Online Module #1
The Business of Yoga
Bonus! Online Module #2
Marketing Yourself as a Yoga Teacher
INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM:INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM:
• Complimentary registration for “40 Days To Personal Revolution” program (Attendance is required as part of the TT200 program)
Sundays from 6:00 – 7:30 pm
January 14, 21, 28, February 4, 11, 18
Wednesdays from 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
January 17, 24, 31, February 7, 14, 21
• Comprehensive Dancing Mind’s “On and Off Your Mat” Teacher Training Program Guidebook
• Option to get Unlimited Yoga Classes with a Yoga Only Membership at Dancing Mind for only $100 (Valued at: $135 Per Month)*
• Yoga Alliance Approved Certificate of Completion for TT200
• Exclusive 10% discount to Baptiste Power Yoga Level One Training (Offer only valid to First Five Registrants)
• Exclusive 10% discount on all apparel in our boutique
– Practicum (Journey Into Power)
– Written (Open Book)
– Journey into Power by Baron Baptiste
– 40 Days to Personal Revolution by Baron Baptiste
– Perfectly Imperfect by Baron Baptiste
– Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Sri Swami Satchidananda
– The Yamas and Niyamas by Deborah Adele
– Tree of Yoga by BKS Iyengar
– Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
– Living your Yoga by Judith Hanson Lasater
– Functional Anatomy of Yoga by David Keil
ALSO RECOMMENDED (but not required):
– Buddha’s Brain by Rick Hanson
– The Book of Awakening by Mark Nepo
– The Great Work of Your Life by Stephen Cope
– Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
– Rising Strong by Brene Brown
– Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
– Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
– The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
– A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
$2,700 installment plan (up to 5 pmts)
*Non-refundable $500 deposit upon acceptance.
Additional reading materials are required for full participation in the course. The approximate investment for reading materials is $100. You will be provided a reading list prior to the training start date.
Yoga classes are not included with program tuition. A reduced rate monthly membership is available to participants throughout the duration of the program, cost is $100.
$500 non refundable deposit due with application.
No refunds will be offered for this program. Please be ready show up with 100% commitment.
If Dancing Mind cancels the training, a full refund will be issued.
• Be at least 18 years old
• Be free of major injuries going into the program
• Be coachable
• Have a commitment to personal growth
We accept VISA and MasterCard.
For more information, contact us at [email protected].