Registration for Spring 2016 is NOW OPEN!
Register Now to Save Your Space!
With over 230 hours, our program is designed to totally immerse students in the art of teaching yoga and its life transformational process.
- Techniques: 130 hours
- Teaching Methodology: 55 hours
- Anatomy and Physiology: 20 hours
- Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle: 35 hours
- Practicum: 5 hours
- Homework and Exams: 25 hours
Module Times: Saturdays/Sundays, 7:30am-4:00pm
Spring 2016 Module Descriptions:
- Module I (April 2 & 3): Foundations, Philosophy & Methodology of the Practice
- Module II (April 16 & 17): The Art of Teaching & Assisting Module III (May 7 & 8): Yoga & the Anatomy of the Human Body
- Module IV (May 21 & 22): Meditation
- Module V (June 11 & 12): Connecting with Your Voice
- Module VI (June 25 & 26): Embracing Life. Leading Change.
40 Days Sessions:
Wednesdays 7:45pm-9:00pm: April 6, 13, 20, 27 May 4, 11 – (attendance is mandatory for each date)
Open Teaching Practicum:
Sundays from 1:30pm- 4:00pm (not supervised/upon studio availability).
- Practicum (Journey Into Power)
- Written (Open Book)
Journey into Power by Baron Baptiste
40 Days to Personal Revolution by Baron Baptiste
Tree of Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
Core of Yoga Sutras by B.K.S. Iyengar
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
The Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga by Ray Long MD FRCSC
The Key Poses of Hatha Yoga by Ray Long MD FRCS
Techniques include asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, and meditation. Hours in this category include both training in the techniques and practice of them. DMY yoga classes, assisting in classes, in house programs and in house workshops included.
Teaching Methodology Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher and the student’s process of learning.
Anatomy and Physiology includes both physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and astral/energy/subtle anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.)
Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle Study of yoga scriptures (Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, etc.), ethics for yoga teachers, ‘living the life of the yogi’, etc.
Practicum includes student teaching as well as observing and assisting in classes taught by others.
TT Program – Early Enrollment Pricing:
Sign up by January 15th: $2,000
Sign up by February 15th: $2,500
Sign up by March 15th: $2,750
Sign up after March 15th: $3,000
Financing Special Options:
by January 15th: $500 deposit + 4 x $500 payments
by February 15th: $500 deposit + 5 x $500 payments
by March 15th: $500 deposit + 6 x $500 payments
Financing NOT AVAILABLE after March 15th
Non-Refundable Deposit of $500 required with applications (refundable if student is not accepted)
- For more information, email us at [email protected]
- We accept Visa and Master Card