Registration for Fall 2016 is NOW OPEN!
Register Now to Save Your Space!
With over 230 hours, our program is designed to totally immerse students in the art of teaching yoga and its life transformational process.
- Techniques: 130 hours
- Teaching Methodology: 55 hours
- Anatomy and Physiology: 20 hours
- Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle: 35 hours
- Practicum: 5 hours
- Homework and Exams: 25 hours
Module Times: Saturdays/Sundays, 7:30am-4:00pm
Spring 2016 Module Descriptions:
- Module I (October 15 & 16): Foundations, Philosophy & Methodology of the Practice
- Module II (November 12 & 13): The Art of Teaching & Assisting
- Module III (December 10 & 11): Yoga & the Anatomy of the Human Body
- Module IV (January 7 & 8): Meditation
- Module V (February 4 & 5): Connecting with Your Voice
- Module VI (March 4 & 5): Embracing Life. Leading Change.
40 Days Sessions:
Wednesdays 7:45pm-9:00pm: November 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, December 7th – (attendance is mandatory for each date)
Open Teaching Practicum:
Sundays from 1:30pm- 4:00pm (not supervised/upon studio availability).
- Practicum (Journey Into Power)
- Written (Open Book)
Journey into Power Baron Baptiste
40 Days to Personal Revolution Baron Baptiste
Perfectly Imperfect Baron Baptiste
Yoga Sutras of Patanjali Sri Swami Satchidananda
The Yamas and Niyamas Deborah Adele
Tree of Yoga BKS Iyengar
Power of Now Eckhart Tolle
Living your Yoga Judith Hanson Lasater
Functional Anatomy of Yoga David Keil
Also Recommended (not required):
Buddha’s Brain Rick Hanson
The Book of Awakening Mark Nepo
The Great Work of Your Life Stephen Cope
Big Magic Elizabeth Gilbert
Rising Strong Brene Brown
Daring Greatly Brene Brown
Gifts of Imperfection Brene Brown
The Power of Habit Charles Duhigg
A Return to Love Marianne Williamson
Techniques include asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, and meditation. Hours in this category include both training in the techniques and practice of them. DMY yoga classes, assisting in classes, in house programs and in house workshops included.
Teaching Methodology Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher and the student’s process of learning.
Anatomy and Physiology includes both physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and astral/energy/subtle anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.)
Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle Study of yoga scriptures (Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, etc.), ethics for yoga teachers, ‘living the life of the yogi’, etc.
Practicum includes student teaching as well as observing and assisting in classes taught by others.
Teacher Training Program Special Sale!! Ends Monday, October 10th
Paid in Full: $2,700 (not available after October 10, 2016)
Financing: $3,000 (not available after October 10, 2016)
Regular Rate: $3,500
*Please Note: Cost for required practice hours not included TT tuition*
- Non-Refundable Deposit of $500 required with applications (refundable if student is not accepted)
- For more information, email us at [email protected]
- We accept Visa and Master Card