Winter Program Registration is Open!
Register Now! This Program will Sell Out!
This program is a follow-up to DM’s 200HR RYT Teacher Training Program. This program will give you the opportunity to be considered for DM’s teaching staff as a Teacher Trainee.
Please note that this is an intense training and your 100% commitment is required.
Winter Program Dates:
- You are a 200-HR RYT Program graduate
In this training you will:
- Be immersed for 4 weeks in the DM Staff Culture
- Be coached and mentored by Senior DM teachers
- Practice powerful Vinyasa teaching drills and techniques
- Receive real time feedback and apply it immediately!
- Teach Tuesday Community Class, with real time feedback from DM Senior Teachers
- Practice Vinyasa Teaching Tools in Sunday sessions
- Meet 15 mins prior/after class to discuss session’s intention and receive feedback from Teachers and participants
- Be mentored by a Senior DM Teacher (trainee’s choice)
- Attend one (1) weekly practice for a total of eight (8) classes; come ready to teach, assist, practice, observe, learn and have fun!
- Meet with Mentor before/after class to receive feedback and Q&A
- Video tape of your teaching on last class
- Write a one page critique of your teaching
Regular $1,495, Early Bird by May 15 $1,295
This program counts as (24) Yoga Alliance CEU’s (Continuing Education Units) of Contact Training Hours
- Techniques Training & Practice
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers