Spring Program Registration is Open!
Register Now! This Program will Sell Out!
Immerse yourself in this intensive weekend and deepen your yoga experience beyond your expectations!
This hands-on training will spark your true understanding of Asana.
Learn more about your body, learn about joints, how they rotate properly, the spine and it’s interaction with your hips and pelvis. You will experience principles of alignment with a deepened awareness which will allow you to fully understand the Asanas you practice.
Upon completion, you will gain:
- Enhanced techniques for working one on one with students/clients
- Confidence and skill to assist independently of teaching
- A deeper understanding of your personal yoga practice
- Opportunities to join DMY’ Assisting Teacher Team
This program serves as the pre-requisite for entering our Teacher Assistant Mentorship Program (TAMP) and becoming a DMY Assistant and Instructor. Completion of this comprehensive course will give you a solid understanding of alignment and form as well as specific hands-on adjustments for all of the foundation Baptiste postures. You can apply everything you learn here to teaching any style of yoga.
Dates and Times: Saturday, May 16th and 17th
Early Bird by May 10:
This program counts as (23) Yoga Alliance CEU’s (Continuing Education Units) of Contact Training Hours
- Educational Categories
- Techniques Training & Practice
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers